Apr 26 ,2018
• Service Workshop located at M/s Nixynova Motoren Pvt. Ltd., Plot No. A-28/2, GIDC Industrial Estate, Ichhapore, Bhatpore, Surat, Gujrat - 394 510 India
• Spread over an area of more than 35000 sq. ft., including 20 service bays, houses exclusive state-of-the-art body shop facilities
• “Delight is at the core of what we do at Audi and we are committed towards having a customer as part of the Audi family for life.” – Mr. Rahil Ansari, Head, Audi India
Surat, April 26, 2018: Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer today announced the inauguration of its new state-of-the-art service facility in Surat. Spread over a total area of 35000 sq. ft., the Audi Surat Workshop facility now offers a total of 20 bays for service. The facility located at GIDC Industrial Estate, Bhatpore area in Surat showcases the brand’s commitment to customers in Surat and the Western region.
“We are planning many new initiatives that will set benchmarks for service level efficiency, accessibility and affordability because ‘total cost of ownership’ is not only a phrase for us but we want to live by it. This new state-of-the-art facility in Surat includes an excellent service area, which is one initiative in this direction, offering our customers the same service levels as available globally,” said Mr. Rahil Ansari, Head, Audi India.
“World class products need premium service and maintenance, this state-of-the art facility in Surat will set a new benchmark for service standards in the luxury car segment in the Western India region. Our philosophy of ‘Vorsprung’ is not just about advancement, but also about the perfection we strive for in our service standards. The new facility in Surat reflects this ideology and reaffirms our commitment to Audi owners in India,” said Mr. Rahil Ansari.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Samir Mistry, Dealer Principal, Audi Surat said, “Audi Surat has been setting luxury benchmarks in Gujarat since we started here in 2011. The new facility continues our legacy of offering the best luxury experience which the Audi brand stands for. We are looking forward to delight our customers with this new facility.” The workshop boasts of exclusive state of the art General Repair and body shop facilities. In addition to this, Audi Surat Workshop will also house 2 nos. Direct Receptions for receiving customer vehicles and the facility also has an exhaustive parking of over 50 cars to help us service large number of vehicles. It is also the first facility which houses:
• Air cooling system in bay area to optimise the efficiency of technicians during peak summers
• Exhaust extraction system to take car of the health of our technician and remove the unwanted vehicle exhaust gas from workshop
• To add to the customer delight, serviced vehicles are handed over to our customers via a unique air conditioned vehicle handover area with Auto rolling shutters.
The new service facility meets Audi’s rigid standards of technology and workmanship. The workshop itself has a capacity to service 35 cars per day in a single shifts on a total of 20 bays. The technicians, trained by Audi, ensure the proper use of approved repair equipment, tools and technologies to meet the Audi standards
“Delight is at the core of what we do at Audi and we are committed towards having a customer as part of the Audi family for life. They should stay with the brand once they join and for that service is as important as product excellence,” added Mr. Ansari.